The ICP-ATF certification is an industry-recognized credential that demonstrates an understanding of group facilitation tools, skills and techniques to:
- Effectively design collaborative meetings and workshops
- Engage the entire audience
- Drive towards agreed outcomes.
The course will be led by an ICAgile accredited instructor and is highly engaging. You will learn facilitation techniques and immediately put them to practice during the course.
- The Agile Team Facilitation mindset
- Principles and toolkit of a professional agile team facilitator
- How to design and prepare collaborative meetings
- Maintaining neutrality
- Full participation
- Collaborative conversations
- Managing dysfunctional behaviour
- Creating a collaborative environment
- Liberating Structures
- Powerful Questions
- Active Listening
- POWER starts, IEEI and COIN
Who Should Attend?
Relevant roles include Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches, aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
There are no pre-requisites however it is advised that participants have practical experience of working in an agile context.
Every ICAgile-accredited course includes hands-on learning. You’ll need to fully participate in the whole course to earn certification.
Once you successfully complete your course and your post-course survey, you’ll be awarded with your certificate.
Our public schedule of Scrum.org and ICAgile training.
Get in touch to discuss and schedule your in-house training.
Introductory, practitioner and certified training, online or in-person.